Monday

You have a great place!

April 2007

You have a great place! Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us! My brother, his friend and I loved exploring new ways to get down to the beach. We discovered that really cool swing, and would make by bother come w/me. we went bowling in Bellingham. My room was really cozy. The fire pit was quite a hit. We lit it every day and loved burning stuff (even our marshmellows). :) The ferry rides were fun too. I liked when the boat would rock back and forth. At the house there was always a great view from any window. That's pretty cool. Thanks again for a wonderful time, we'll leave tomorrow.

Imelda, John, Henry, Alex, Maddie

Thank you for sharing your very pretty Beachwood with our family. We had a great time outside by the fire relaxing and enjoying the beauty of the property--as well as the water.