Tuesday

I know that these ...experiences will stay with me the rest of my life

July 2009

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous home with us! It was a refreshing break from everyday life that my family and I needed desperately. When we first arrived, we ran around the house and gardens squeeling with delight as we discovered the beautiful views and the trails and nooks and crannies of the grounds. I had never been to the San Juan Islands before this vacation and I love it! I know that as soon as we leave I'll be itching to come back. I had never seen a bald Eagle before or fed Deer and I know that these previously untried experiences will stay with me for the rest of my life. The deer were so sweet and let us pet them. I had no idea their antlers were so soft! We roamed the beach at low tide and my little brother and I saw tons of starfish and crabs.

Also, this past week that we were here, I turned 18! I can't think of a better place to spend my 18th birthday. The Beachwood has just been absolutely awesome and we can't wait to come back!!

Breanna (age 18)
Arcadia, CA