Friday

...a soul warming, enriching experience.

August 2012

(Friday)  Immediately, this house brings a calm to a stressful life and back memories of wonderful times.  Surrounded by loved ones, it is times like these that truly allow you to appreciate the best moments in life.

(Saturday) Today is my birthday!  What I thought was going to be low key, non-eventful birthday has turned into a soul warming enriching experience.  We rode the bicycles to the Farmer's Market.  Although we hoped for more vendors, we found exactly what we needed.  We walked to the water, laid in the sun, read novels, played cards and had a wonderful day.  I feel spoiled to witness such beauty on my birthday.  More importantly, I am learning to calm down, let go and not seat the small stuff... comes with wisdom.

(Sunday)  Today is my mother's birthday. Another beautiful day although a little overcast.  This has been a truly beautiful weekend filled with love, laughter and peace. A much needed break from the stresses of life.

We leave the Beachwood tomorrow.  Thank you for a lovely stay!

Beth, Nick and Nancy
San Jose, CA